Thursday, January 1, 2015

High Noon

16 - Spanish Crossword puzzle for Christmas vocabulary

17 - we need to clean the gutters!

18 - stuff on my design wall

19 - anticipation is rising!

20 - rusty door in Alfeld (taken a few minutes late
as I was changing trains at 12 o'clock and
did not remember to pull out the camera!)

21 - on my way to the tree

22 - Landshut, last minute Christmas errands

23 - it's not exactly wintery yet - getting ready to take stuff to recycling bin

24 - new instrument

25 - alien?

26 - various sauces for fondue

27 - on my way to my tree, in the background, next to last day of project


28 - driving through the snow
29 - still more snow
30 - winter wonderland getting ready for our vacation!

31 - ready!


This is the official end of the Daily Art Project High Noon 2014. I have exactly half an hour to decide whether I will continue with High Noon 2015, or start on a different project. I'm torn...

No comments:

Post a Comment