Wednesday, March 17, 2021

A kind of sew-along: #gildemodernburgoyne

 A lot of life has been going on here lately, too much to write about, only a reason why I once again did not post a lot. Although I have been creating, and I may report on that later.

In any case, today is the day of the 'reveal' of the finished (modern inspired) version of the Burgoyne Surrounded I have posted about before, and for which Kathy requested a picture. Here it is: (quilt holder is my by now really tall 15-yr-old, thank you!)


 

The Patchwork Gilde Deutschland e.V. is hosting a forum-based sew-along for members, and we will be presenting a little bit on facebook and instagram as well. The buttons/teasers for social media were designed by our experts on the web-editor-team, and I thank them for their patience and support.

 


I will be posting design ideas that I will create with my new and extensive (hmmm...) knowledge of eq8 and that will be a steep learning curve for me. And I hope people will have fun following along, joining in.

No comments:

Post a Comment