Friday, February 28, 2014

High Noon

15 - Nordic Walking in the woods

16 - no picture taken. I had dropped my brand-new camera on the afternoon of the 15th, the lense was jammed, and I was too frustrated to think of taking my old camera to take a picture for High Noon


17 - at my Spanish teacher's
(the jammed lense had been fixed through manual therapy)

18 - the local river, a little bit upstream from our place

19 - returning deposit bottles

20 - fishermen at the river

21 - backview of the local café

22 - preparing lunch

23 - wooden building blocks, as usual not put away after having been used

24 - at my Spanish teacher's

25 - serious signs of spring

26 - taking books back to the library

27 - local dumpster

28 - this year's tree's shadow

1 comment:

  1. Love that tree shadow! Do you have a collection of them ... shown together?

    ReplyDelete