Monday, September 10, 2012

Packing


This is the list of stuff I still had to do today. Everything was ticked off by around mid-afternoon... what a relief!



My son had a friend over, so I was completely at leisure to roll up the last quilts.


Counting the packages just a second of confusion: why is there one more on the list after I have stripped the walls of the house of everything that has been hanging there (much to my husband’s dismay because two quilts have been removed from his study, too). 


But no time for panic – that last one is already in Ste. Marie-aux-Mines as it had been traveling with last year’s competition and I can pick it up either tomorrow or Wednesday morning.
I even had time to prepare some packages of greeting cards should anyone be interested. I had thought about getting a photo-book made, but time ran out. And I think a package like this might be more easily considered ‘affordable’. 




I am also taking the last twenty or so eternal calendars.
Tomorrow morning I will pack everything into the car. Ste. Marie, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment