Friday, May 29, 2015

What's up now?

It's the end of the month, nearly, and I am dyeing the new collection of the fabric club. Which brought a bit of sink art:


We have started a 3000-piece-puzzle of a World Map, and even my husband is joining in - he hates puzzles, but he 'wants to have the table back'! Motivation is everything you need...


I put up a practice piece on the Longarm. That was easy enough.


But getting used to each other is not quite as easy as I had hoped. For one thing, it is leaving out stitches, which I really don't fancy, and the soon-to-come-instructor could not explain away via the telephone yet:


I'll just have to try different kinds of threads etc. Patience!
Meanwhile my 10-year-old has discovered the fun of diving from a 10-m-diving board.


He had been so fascinated with divers already when he was three and four that I had thought he would do the 10m just after starting school. So I guess I must be happy he waited for so long...

1 comment:

  1. Very nice sink art. I hope that yo manage to get the stitch problem sorted soon. I once had to go onto a 10m board as part of a diving course, that was enough, just to look down and then come straight back. What a brave young man.

    ReplyDelete