Saturday, December 14, 2013

Found Art

Finally, after weeks in grey, we had two hours of sunshine. As I had been watching the sun's battle against the fog this morning, hoping for success, I was all prepared, and raced outside once it had happened.
Found this wonderful tank.


And it yielded quite a harvest for 'found art'. (Of course, the owner came while I was taking pictures, and looked at me slightly sceptical when he first saw me, but he softenend up when I told him I was looking for art.) Here is a small selection of what I found.











After two hours, the fog won over, and by now it is raining. That's better than fog.

3 comments:

  1. The textures and patterns are just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful marks of nature, marks of time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was für eine Fülle an Farben, Stukturen und Texturen.
    Mark making - der Nebel hat doch was Gutes. ;-)

    ReplyDelete