Friday, November 30, 2012

Colour of the month

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

29

30

This has been a difficult month for „Colour of the month“. We have been subjected to several weeks of consecutive fog, which not only dulls all colours so that you have to make a special effort to perceive any colour at all, but it also saps my life energy completely. So although blue is really an easy colour to find a few more pictures were taken from my files than I would have expected. But on those few days when we did have a bit of sunshine, or when I went out of town to get into the sun, the project proved just as vital as in the first ten months of the year. Colour is a wonderful topic for daily art!
On the positive side, “Colour of the month” (and my earlier Daily Art projects) was/were featured on the  Make something 365&Get Unstuck blog on November 20th.
As snow and winter are supposed to be rolling in, I am curious how the colour purple will do in the Christmas season...

No comments:

Post a Comment