Sunday, June 29, 2014

reflections in Berlin

As I was walking through Berlin, and being a real tourist in taking one of the boat tours on the Spree where they take you around the government quarters, I took about a zillion photos of reflections on the water.  A lady who sat behind me on the boat even asked me "why are you taking all these pictures of the water?" I was amazed that she could not have noticed how beautifully the reflections kept changing along the way - much more interesting than looking at the houses and bridges that were being pointed out...
Here is a small selection:




























I am planning to put together a photo book of my best pictures of reflections. If somebody is interested in having one, let my know via my website, and I will order extra copies, for actual cost plus postage.

No comments:

Post a Comment