Saturday, May 31, 2014

High Noon

16 - a bright and sunny day in Landshut?

17 - train ride to Munich

18 - raw material for newspaper poems

19- special needs shopping carts 

20 - local library

21 - my shadow (plus my feet)

22 - rest area along autobahn to Karlsruhe

23 - first day of Nadelwelt Karlsruhe

24 - second day of Nadelwelt Karlsruhe

25 - third and last day in this environment

26 - taking the fabric club to the post office

27 - freshly fixed little scooter (Mama's repair job)

28 - returning home after a trip to Landshut

29 - I hate it when my son and my husband set up path blockages
in the house (which they do frequently) - this one I am
completely responsible for by myself...

30 - sorted out books

31 - working on "Shades of Green"

1 comment:

  1. What a fun post and pics. Love the shades of green.

    ReplyDelete