Saturday, August 13, 2022

Vacation time

 My family is spending 2 weeks on Fuerteventura, one of the Canary islands.




I have been here before, but it is the first time for my  It's cooler here than in Germany right now. The beach is lovely. The water has perfect swimming temperature.
  It is very relaxing.


I was excited about the possibility  to see the Supermoon, but on the night of the full  moon it was a bit cloudy on the horizon. So this picture from the evening before must suffice, it's pretty impressive as such, I think.

I have seen my first pomegranate tree today.





And I saw gorgeous displays of fish in the supermarket yesterday, 



which almost made me want we were staying in an apartment where we could do our own cooking. But only almost, I am quite happy I don't have to cook. Tonight's paella at the restaurant was delicious!

I brought my temperature quilt for handstitching, narrowed down to 4 months.


And I am making progress.

But posting via the tablet is rather tedious... this is not going to be a long post!

No comments:

Post a Comment