Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Fun facts

 The past few days have been very stressful and I have found myself in a sort of nervous condition, due to various things that need to be done, taken care of, sorted, arranged... I always thought I was a person who could take a whole lot of pressure, and now I see either this is changing, or the pressure amounting here is beyond what I had assumed I could take. But now a few of those things are done, and I can start looking forward to a few fun things.

The German Patchwork Guild's next round of online workshops is beginning this week. It's called Guild Spring in translation and you can find the program here.


Most classes are booked out, and although I am not offering a workshop this time around I will be part of nevertheless - later this afternoon I will be translating a lecture by Angela Walters. And other translation opportunities will follow, until the end of the month. And we will have the online Patchwork Event from Thursday to Sunday as well. It's fun (and sometimes a lot of work) to be a member of the German Patchwork Guild!




No comments:

Post a Comment