Sunday, November 19, 2017

A week flown by

It's been an emotionally very intensive week with several things going on on the refugee front in my life, and I don't want to go into detail about this.
I have done a bit of therapeutic sewing on a traditional quilt that I want to give as a present for Christmas, I have found two people who will be doing four bindings and tunnels for the 70,273 project. Some knitting, again more on the therapeutic side.
Too many things going on...
But I did manage to take a few photos throughout the week. On relaxing walks, or when walking to school.



Frozen spider web - another, still more complete one that I wanted to take
a picture of collapsed just as I was focussing to snap the shot...

We haven't seen the sun in days, colours are very dim
and the greyness is suffocating...

No comments:

Post a Comment