Sunday, January 1, 2017

Reflections of the Day December 2016




















This is the last selection of my reflection photographs for 2016. I am sure I will continue seeing and taking photos of reflections, and will post about them off and on. My Daily Art Project for 2017 is going to be drawing, but right now I don't think I will post about that... Unless a dramatic surge of talent should become visible. I will be doing a sort of "weekly willow" on my German Blog, for which I posted the preliminaries here.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year 2017 - may it bring more peace into the world than 2016 could!

1 comment:

  1. I've enjoyed seeing your photos of reflections, and will check your your German blog to see how the drawing is coming along. Do keep at it - it's amazing how useful that little bit of daily practice is, not just for translating the object (or idea) to paper, but for careful looking.

    ReplyDelete