Sunday, December 27, 2015

5-year-anniverary special for new subscribers to the fabric club!

Almost five years ago I shipped the first collection of the fabric club to my first customers. By now there have been 33 different collections, and you can find somewhere between 12 and 14 boxes of different fabrics in my ‚warehouse’. Next week my son and I are going to take the end-of-year-inventory to find out how much there really is!


I still enjoy taking the fabrics to market, and it is still a lot of fun to decide which colours are going to be featured in the next collection.
As far as I can tell, no same colours have been included in a collection twice, but there has always been a difference in value or hue. After all, I am keeping track of the recipes I use, and keeping a swatch book with a piece of every colour ever included in a collection.
Now, after these first 5 years, a special offer is out, valid for any for new subscriptions that reach me between now and January 9th, 2016:

Sign up for a full subscription (the conditions are stated here, http://www.justcolours.de/infoseite.php and a sign-up sheet can be found here),
and, together with your first shipment, you will receive a piece of the soon-to-be-dyed anniversary-colour,
and another piece of fabric ranging from somewhere between 30 to 40 cm.


Please note that this offer is valid only for new sign-ups before and up to January 9th, 2016, and only for full subscriptions. ‘Light’ subscriptions do not qualify.


And: the colours of the January-collection have already been decided on!

No comments:

Post a Comment