Saturday, June 30, 2012

Colour of the month

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

29
(I confess: this month's "colour of the month"
strongly influenced the choice of colour when
buying this needle threader...)

30

This completes the first round of "Colour of the month", a tour through the colour wheel of primary and secondary colours as they came in front of my camera. Purple almost killed the second round that I had mentioned as an option in the beginning, because it would reappear in December, and there definitely won't be any purple flowers around to fall back on when nothing else should be available... But I have decided to give it a try nevertheless, building a stock of purple before the summer is over. Then I'll probably be able to do purple as colour of the year 2013? No, won't happen.
But a second round is feasible - colour of the month for July will be red, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment